Full Paper Submission Requirements
NOTE: If you wish to opt out of publishing your paper in the conference proceedings (should it be accepted), you must send an email to the conference email address email@example.com by 01 July 2019. Please include your abstract/paper title in your email.
- Papers must not exceed 4500 words in length, including figures and references.
- Before submitting your paper please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors, and conforms with these submission requirements. Papers may be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for presentation and publication.
- Papers should submitted as a .doc or.rtf attachment by email to the conference administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your paper submission file should be named as follows: “Surname_EAHN-SAHANZ_full paper” (multi-authored: “Surname1_surname2_EAHN-SAHANZ_full paper”).
- Papers must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped.
- Set the page size to A4 with margins of 2cm all around. Use a 12pt font of your choice. Please do not insert headers, footers or page numbers. Do not refer to page numbers in your text as these will be changed.
- Do not use multiple columns.
- Put the title of the paper in bold, left aligned, at the top of the first page only.
- Do not include author names within the document (these will be used in the filename – see above). Ensure any references to authors’ own work within the paper are de-identified.
- An abstract of no more than 300 words should follow the title.
- Include up to 6 keywords or phrases.
- Figures and tables should be placed as close to their reference point in the text as possible. All figures and tables must have titles and must be referenced from within the text. Images must be inserted as picture files (.gif, .jpg, .bmp, .pct, .png, .psd). You may be asked to supply the pictures as separate files. You will be responsible for securing any appropriate copyright permissions in order to have images published in the proceedings.
- References should follow Chicago Manual of Style, 17th edition, notes-style. No bibliography is required.
Volume 36 of the Proceedings of the Society of Architectural Historians, Australia and New Zealand, edited by Victoria Jackson Wyatt, Andrew Leach and Lee Stickells, will be published later in 2019. Further instructions will be sent to all prospective authors in July.